Associate, PR & Communications
July 22, 2022
As Associate, PR & Communications, you will assist with the development and execution of PR and communications initiatives, supporting the promotion of Nickerson’s client-partners.
- Assist in the execution of high-impact communications campaigns on behalf of our client-partners
- Develop content to promote our client-partners and their initiatives (e.g., press releases, award submissions, media pitches, etc.)
- Support Nickerson team during client-partner calls, media interviews, speaking engagements and events, etc.
- Develop media lists for various pitching and distribution efforts
- Maintain Nickerson’s relationship management database, tracking relationships, reporters, and introductions
- Support administration across accounts, including strategic reporting, scheduling interviews, monitoring emails, etc.
- Collaborate across all Nickerson departments (creative services, marketing, events, social media) to develop integrated communications programs
- Support client-partners during crises
- Adhere to agency systems, processes, and best practices
- Foster a sense of culture across team and agency
- Represent Nickerson at various events
- Flexible Remote Work Options
- Nickerson is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Sophisticated writer, with strong presentation and project management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, under tight deadlines
- Strategic yet creative thinker, self-starter
- Team player willing to roll up their sleeves and collaborate to get the job done
- Competence in Microsoft Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, OneDrive
- Experience with Salesforce, Cision, Asana softwares a plus